Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A treasured video of my Mom

A few months ago I was going through my iphoto library.  I like looking back at the videos I have stored amongst the photos (and am wondering if there's a better way to organize them).  I happened across a thumbnail that I had never noticed before.  It was a video with my mom.

This video was taken with our crummy old camera.  I think it was the only video taken with the camera because shortly after that I got my iphone and started using that for everything.

When I watched it, I cried and cried.  It was taken on Father's Day 2009 when Megan was just a few weeks old.  The video is of terrible quality, completely over-exposed, and really short, but Mom is there and beautiful.  She was happy and laughing and pre-cancer, and I feel so blessed to have this very rare bit of memory.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do...


No comments:

Post a Comment